Monday, January 22, 2007

JUARA LAGU

Terlalu istimewa
sang by Adibah Noor won the juara Lagu last night..
as expected actually.. for the song was as special as the title
and ADibah have a greatTT voice.. smooth..and full of energy..

I had the opportunity to watch her singing live..
during one of the dinners held in conjunction of the Sultan's birthday
a few years back..
really breathtaking..she hit the high note without effort..
arghh i was so damn jealous..hehe

and on that particular night too..
for the first time in my life..
i heard my father.. on stage ..singing..
and all of us..
i mean ..me n my siblings was shocked..
hehe yeah we heard him singing before
but not on stage..hehehe

i thought i was the only one ..
who love singing..
who always did a "free concert" at home..
sometimes my younger sister will join in..
and she is good at doing the harmony..

and last raya..
I just knew that my cousins are good at playing guitar..
maybe we can have a mini concert among ourselves someday..hehe
only for self amusing ..i guess..

urs truly only sing for fun.. and releasing the tension n pressure..

No comments: