Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Arrived safely in Jeddah Airport. We immediately rushed to our buses which were already waiting at the airport and soon after we were on our way to Mekah Mukarramah, another 5-6 hrs journey....we chanted the talbiah silently all the way between sleep..hehe.. ngantuk beb

Invocation Mentioned During Talbiah
"O Allah! here I am at Your service, I respond to Your call, O Allah! here I am at Your service, I respond to Your call, You have no partner, here I am at Your service. All the praises and grace are due to You and all the sovereignty is (too) for You and You have no partners with You."

ps: from what i understand the Saudi government is promoting of using Mekah instead of Mecca since it has the closest pronunciation to Arabic sound of Mekah

1 comment:

shahsulong said...

rasa sayu sangat.............

nolee sangat bertuah...