Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Easily said than done

There will be good days. And there will be bad days. There will be times when you want to turn around, pack it up, and call it quits. Don't give up at that time. Don't quit. It’s an opportunity to prove your worth.

These words are written on the poster I've hang on the wall since I started doing what I am doing. I posted it on the wall to give me inspiration when I feel my work is making me down.I have just canceled my business trip to Penang tomorrow for some urgent matters to be settled today and tomorrow. I am supposed to analyze 10 cases and draft minutes for approval but here I am updating my blog. Hahaha I just simply lost my focus.

I was just happened to be informed that Along has given birth to a baby boy, FAHRY. (Ayat-ayat cinta ke memberikan idea nama ini, Along?).
With such a beautiful name, he will grow up amazingly strong, InsyaAllah and knowing Along, she is such a resourceful mother and very brave so Fahry will be just fine. Along dear..everyone is here for you...and we are just an sms away.Along loves to write bout her babies progress at her superchild blog.

Owh one more thing. My dear friend, Wei Nee is asking all for a favor..She is in top 50!! So she needs all the votes, please go to www.lovemedo.com.my and vote for her. and Wei Nee congratulations on your ROM.Happy for u dear!


No comments: