Wednesday, June 06, 2007

why am i so tired??

I am not thinking straight today..
I just had a feeling..someone is mad at me ..

don't get urself under pressure..
it was just me..

me..who is always afraid of the unknown..
me..who want to control everything despite knowing i can't..

me..who always thinking about herself and hurting others..
me..who is always thinking too much that it hurts..
me..who just can't decide almost about anything..
me..who is always afraid to make a leap..
me..who is always afraid when things came easily to her..and take it for granted..
me..who always need her space..too much that it is hard for people to know her
me..who always skeptical about people that life seems so hard..
me..who let things go away ..much to her regret.. later on..
me..who can fake a smile..but will never Ever let anyone see her crying..

and


me.. who love my family so dearly
:D

pama going away today for a holiday..enjoy papa n mama!!

I have so many things in mind..
I just don't need another distraction..
I'm already so huru-hara.. just faking the "cool" me

I am so tired of reading the files..
I am nervous for the pingpong game this afternoon..
I am scared.. for the exam next week..
I hv so many invitation that i didn't know which one to go..
I have been so much under pressure that make me not myself..

I feel like i'm losing "me" time..
I am tired..I am exhausted..
I am so needed a break despite just having one.. last month..

p/s: urs truly kept pushing herself.. it just that sometimes it seems that it was enough.. enough ..enough.. but she kept pushing again.. afraid that someday she will break..

No comments: