Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waive ? Lambai? ape ape jer....

I am lazy.. no I don't really have the time actually..
Have been busy with a lot of things...
Going back n forth from KB.
going shopping.. arrgghhh Everything was soo last minute. hehe
I just hope everything went smoothly later.

I am actually still quite dizzy n tired. Pirates and I just came back from Kuching last Monday with 4 huge boxes!!..haha dah terover berat sampai 12 kilogram okayyy..tapi mamat MAS tu 'lambaikan' ajer. oh oh kamu sungguh baik.

I went to Kuching for meetings ..and Pirates took the opportunity to introduce his hometown to me. Owh and I had some good "get-to-know" session with future MIL too... I ate a-lot. the Famous Laksa Sarawak ..(isk lupa nama kedai but it is famous .pernah masuk The Star or something) and also Rojak Kucai. uh uh sedap....

owh aku harus kembali bekerja...aaaaa...malasnya.

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

laksa sawarak? yummeh!

nolee said...

huhu memang yummy.. tambah plak udang besar-besar 2-3 ketul ..fuhhh...