Friday, March 21, 2008

newly-weds

She's my roommates for 4 yrs in campus..
She's has always been caring and loving..
i know she'll be a great wife.. and a fabulous mother..
CONGRATULATIONS AIZA


and also to my other friend who tied the knot in this month..

NOR ELISA -
my childhood friend..i saw the pics at azah's ..u wr gorgeous!

MAISARAH HARUN-
my deskmate for 2 yrs in Naim.. senyap2 yer!!

NIK SUFIAH -
ptd 1o5ers ..tak dapek ler mu ikut rombongan cik kiah kelik kelate lagi..eh..buleh2..tapi keto lain.. haha

RAFIDAH JALI-
another ptd 1o5ers hrmm... nanti i nak tgk gambo2 yer..mesti meriah ur kampung style wedding..yee haa

p/s: dalam banyak2 satu jer aku dapek pegi.. jeng.. my time management kene upgrade lagi lah.. by the way it was election season..and elections are like a major thing in my office..we run 24-7 during all that.huhuhu so i am deeply sorry to all of u..very sorry..

No comments: