Friday, January 01, 2010

Embracing 2010 with love

2010 is here...
I would say this year will be the year of huge changes...life alteration
A lot of thing to be anticipated through out the year... Hopefully everything shall be a joyous event...

As I slowly learning my new role.. Adapting to new life in 2009...
Another new role to be added this year which is such a big responsibility...
Not much worry though. All that we hope that the baby is healthy and happy...: D

(* tapi kan... both of us is still quite clueless on what to prepare for the newborn..hehe)

Both of us are also due for some progress in our career...
And looks like dear pirate got everything going marvelous for him... huhu
I don’t mind dear... Since I will always get my share kan?..
*wink *wink *bling *bling..hehe
It may be a promotion and with it come heavier responsibilities to shoulder.
I am not sure whether I am ready to it but as time goes by me, I must prep myself from now on.
Go! Go!
I have to be sharp and quick in analyzing things, be accurate and firm in decision making... But still maintaining my people-oriented approach... Can ah?
Duhh...

We are also waiting for our new home... It is till under construction...
Said to be completed this year... owh can’t wait
It may be small but a home is what we made it to be...
Not how big it is..isn’t it? The most important thing it is a landed property.

( Nanti lagi besar lagi banyak sepah and barang2.. jadi hoarder nanti aku.. takmau!! Tidak suka juga tinggal tinggi di awan... huhu at least bertanah sikit... boleh aku tanam cili padi..serai..pandan.. jadilah.. hahaha)

6 comments:

Wan Amira said...

u r good in analysing skill, adakah anda tahu?? :D just keep it up

cacah said...

happy new year dear! :)

nolee said...

baguskah?..huhu.. perlu digilap2 hingga bersinar-sinar barangkali for me to shine in my career.. or maybe aku belum ketemu jawatan yang mampu menggilap bakat yang ada .. kuang2...

happy new year cacah..!!
semoga kita terus tabah mengharungi hidup..

Anonymous said...

bercucuk tanam?? tidakkkkkkkkkk... serai kat belakang rumah ni pon tak terjaga...

a.z.i.l.a said...

shopping baju baby adalah sgt best.. a very gud therapy..hehe..

motif komen ini adalah..saje je nk gitau sila shopping baju size baby yg besar2 sket so thn lama..beli newborn size tu sket2 je..

mommy nazeef said...

nolee....congratulations!! though dah lambat giler kan utk ucapan itu...dah lame xblog walking...bz body memanjang!! isk...nak gak tgk perot ko yg memboyot itu...bile expecting??