Thursday, May 10, 2007

When you hv a busy parents you learn to adapt and adjust

my pama hv always been busy with their work..but they always hv time for us..but since we knew they had enough from the work..tired and all.. we( the 5DINs) always make an effort to lessen the burden..
what ever we can do ourselves.. we did on our own..

as papa always said" i've expose you guys(my siblings) to all sort of thing..i've brought u to events.. with VIPs or in the kg orang asli..for you to learn to adapt..learn how to behave..know what to expect.. so be proactive.. react according to the situation needs ..without me having to tell everytime.." .

but being the middle child..I used to be the confused one..the fusion of bro's and sis's influences..my mum once said " anak no3 memang pelik sikit" i ended up being the keras hati-takde perasaan-rock sopan-hv an eye on things beatiful-perasan bongsu- daughter.. - now i'm confused.hehe

I don't see my self as manja -mengadu type..what ever i feel ..i keep inside..
what ever i want ..i try hard..saving and all ..to get it myself..( kalu tak dpt gak, kene laa mitak subsidi)
so when i was away in utp...Aku dulu selalu kena marah sbb jarang tipon umah..
jarang nak report dah sampai ke blum kalu travel jauh2 to my mama...
I am just not used to it..
I am just not used having to report every single thing of what i do to anyone..
because I have this " no news means good news" agreement with papa..

but after a few years away from home..
I came to realise ..distance do make hearts grow fonder..
I don't have the time..but i need to make the time..
I must spend as much time as i can with them..
that's why when i went back to my hometown i "malas" to go out..so "malas" that my friends complained..heh
I'll follow my mum and dad wherever possible.. "mengekor"..saje2.. makan.. pi pasar..
pi main tennis(dulu-dulu..dad is not playing anymore)..pingpong..badminton..
masuk kebun...pi tgk tournament ..pi tgk exhibition..pesta flora.. shopping ..all sorts of things.. boring or not..

so sometime down my history lane..although i didn't remember when ..
I have once made a vow somehow.. that
" It is a highest priority in my life.. for no matter what i'll do or decide..it must be for them(pama) to be proud and smile"

p/s: urs truly ideas has running dry..but echah's "I was thinking.." post make me "homesick" and wrote this..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mase untuk berubah.. heheheh

Chech said...

I'm a middle child too, but contrary to you, I'm manja i.e manjakan diri sendiri :)

Anonymous said...

i dont know if my post inluenced u...
well, bout the report-report one, i think better make an agreement like u did with ur pa, with that particular person (if there's one la...) chaiyok nolee...

Anonymous said...

i agree with you a lot ..i'm the eldest in my family and so independent that when i don't have money i used up all my savings instead of asking subsidi .. never ask for money (even during school).. sampai sekarang my saving (which was actually saved by my mother during my school years) has been running low due to my spendthriftness (boros gilak!, but never ask them for money (but when need to service keter, anta balik kampung, abah tanggung huhu ...). the point is, i live to make my parents proud and happy with the way i turn out (after all these years ..). orang kater, sejuk perut ibu mengandung (maybe perut ma aku suam2 kuku je kot??) whatever, aku nie macam tulih blog sendiri plak ...