Monday, May 02, 2005

Waiting

We are always waiting..waiting for the train..waiting for a friend..waiting in queue..waiting for food ordered to be serve..waiting..waiting..and more waiting..

What did you do while you wait??

Nowadays I read. But before this, I used to watch people. It has become a habit.I like to watch people.(Sorilah..sape2 terasa kena usha tuh..) People are unique.Each single person is different.The way they walk, dress, talk to each other, and respons when being watch.Haha

As I watch all these people, I will start to imagine the sort of life they are living.What kind of person they are.What might be their job, character and etc. Actually this is a good skill if you are writing a novel. Developing the attributes of the characters in the novel...or film..
hehe but i'm not into that.No novel..no films..no short stories..
Dont have the time..and determination..hehe

tak mau hangat2 taik ayam..

No comments: